Registration & Enrollment

If you are out of area, an Out of Area request form must be approved by the principal before registering your child.

New Students

Please click the link below to register your student for school. You will need to have your Immunizations record to fill out with your registration. You may also fill out a free and reduced lunch form. If out of area, an Out of Area Request form must be filled out and approved by principal before registering.

English Registration Packet
Spanish Registration Packet
Free & Reduced Lunch

Please scan or take a picture of these required documents and email them to [email protected]
  • Proof of residence or an approved exception
  • A certified copy of the student’s birth certificate or other reliable proof of the student’s identity and age
  • A certified and complete immunization record or official immunization exemption (to be filled out in the registration packet above)

Current Students

At the beginning of each school year make sure to log into Skyward and go through the information update section for each of your students.

Skyward Login

Out of Area Students

If your child lives outside of Alpine School District, please contact Student Services to get the proper forms.  If you are in district, please fill out the form below.

Out of Area Request